Snakes that cover your modesty AND act as weapons? Sign me up!
Cute little arcade game with some cool upgrades (loving the resident evil reference) coupled with some awesome art and graphics. Definitely worth a gander, gameplay video below for your viewing pleasure:
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
What is a snek? A miserable little pile of secrets!
The Strawberry Mongeese want revenge, but all you want to do is enjoy a chalice of strawberry wine (that you happened to steal from them). Good thing that you're covered in sneks that are sworn to protect your castle... and modesty.
Punish waves of enemies using a wide range of snek-based maneuvers, and buy upgrades from the traveling merchant/exhibitionist.
(This game was made for Strawberry Jam, a month-long jam, but I started 3 weeks late, so I barely had time to finish, let alone test the game. There will likely be patches - please notify me of any glaring bugs in the comments, and I'll be sure to wrap a snek around them and stomp 'em out.)
Music and sound effects by Tim Schrock.
3/11/17 Patch Details:
- Added a third mongoose palette swap
- Adjusted mongoose logic/hitboxes/frequency - later waves no longer have 100% flying mongeese!
- Fixed bug that prevents spawning if a mongoose is knocked off-screen
- Adjusted orb drop rates, special move costs, and item prices
- Whip snek now has a sound effect
- There's a new game over screen that displays random gameplay tips
- Added pause screen that displays instructions
- The wave number is now displayed, so you can actually tell how far you've gotten! There maaaaayy also now be a reward for buying all the merchant's items.
- Clicked the NSFW checkbox. While the game isn't terribly explicit, maybe you shouldn't be playing a game where you're tying up girls with snakes at work.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.